WELCOME TO THE HOME OF
THE COURTHOUSE ATHLETIC CENTERS
KALAMAZOO & GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN
COVID protocol (updated September 10, 2020)
1. Temperature checks will be mandatory for all participants and staff upon arrival.
Any individuals with a temperature scanning over 100.3 will not be admitted.
2. ALL participants are encouraged to STAY HOME if they are not feeling well in the past 72
hours, have any of the listed symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath), or
have been in close contact or cared for a COVID-19 positive person.
3. All programs are structured to have 10 or less participants with an instructor per court.
Participants will stay with their group and with the same instructor. Programs will have
staggered start and finish times to minimize gathering and water breaks will be staggered
4. To help reduce parking lot congestion and avoiding people crowding near the entrance,
we request you arrive as close to start and end times as possible to drop off and pick up
your participant and please wait in the car until your child exits the building. Please wear
a mask when in proximity of building.
5. Non-participants wishing to stay will be subject to temp check, required to wear a mask
and be socially distanced (bleachers will be marked for proper spacing).
6. All participants should come dressed and ready to participate (except - please carry clean
playing shoes into building) because locker rooms will be open for bathroom use only.
We will be encouraging kids to return to court as quickly as possible to avoid lingering. We will
supply all playing equipment, please do not bring your own.
7. Participants, coaches, and staff will be required to wear masks.
8. Drinking fountains will be closed, so please bring your own drink with participant’s name on it.
Bottled drinks are also available for purchase.
9. Participants and staff will be washing hands prior to start of camp, at water breaks and at end of camp.
10. Communal areas and equipment (including balls) will be sanitized with bleach after each camp.